If you utter the word awsome then for sure its "ECE" that you are talking about..




Friday, October 30, 2009

Where's ECE?? What is it doing??

Hello Everyone !!

It has been five months after leaving UIET. We have had good times and maybe a few hard ones. We have been through different things, but there is one common thing that we all have done- we all have missed UIET, missed our HOSTELS, missed STU-C, missed our dearest pals and missed our favorite places in Chandigarh..

I wanna know where ECE is currently and what is it doing.. Please comment on this post writing about it. Hope to get your replies soon !!

7 comments:

  1. I am in an IIT and having quite a good time but chandigarh was different..the amount of fun and enjoyment i had there, i dont think even an iit can provide that.....what makes a place is the people in it, the friends in it..not the buildings....anyways as i am still in my student life i am still in a better condition as compared to some of my fellows.....so they will be knowing the importance of the time we spent in chandigarh better than me...it is quite right to say that 'Those were the best days of my life" but yes then u never know whats going to happen next.. but till now its true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working with Aricent (Gurgaon) which is a communication software company. I have my training till Dec 08, 2009 and thereafter I would be posted in NSN Group(Nokia Siemens Network) of Aricent. So lots of telecom to be done with in the next few years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Chandiagrh. Currently working on the following posts:
    Manager, Cosmo Zincox Industries
    Addl. Director, Cosmo Sales
    Partner, Crescent Sales.
    The above mentioned are the family businesses & I am involved into manufacturing & trading of ferrous & non-ferrous metals. The total turnover of around 50 crore. I miss all my UIET friends. Wish all best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evalueserve. still managing a survival in a crazy place:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All,

    Currently i am working as a Research Associate in a Research and Analytics firm named "Evalueserve". I am in its Intellectual Property division and yes for sure enjoying a lot, but nothing can beat the fun we had in chandigarh.

    Abhishek Kashikar (Kashi)

    ReplyDelete